Neokraft has a wide range of skills and equipment for your branding signage needs.
We have years of knowledge, experience, and a full range of equipment to get your job done safely and efficiently. Our skilled metal fabricators, top-quality finishing team and sign repair/service crews will make your sign stand out from all the others and prove it to be of lasting value.
Neokraft Signs has everything in one location
to complete your sign project.
DESIGN · MANUFACTURING · LICENSED INSTALLERS
· EQUIPMENT & SERVICE
· SIGN PERMITS & COMPLIANCE
Our design team makes our clients' ideas come to reality. They collaborate with outside designers, marketing agencies and the like, to make sure the continuity of the client’s message is properly maintained and conveyed, and has a long lasting branding impact!
Commercial and Architectural Signs · Steel, Aluminum, Plastic Fabrication · Pylon Signs · Monument Signs · Reversed Channel Letters · Vinyl Graphics · LED and Neon Lighting · Internally and Externally Lit Signs · Full Paint Shop · Wide Format Printing · Routing · Tig-, Mig- and Stick Welding.
LICENSING & QUALIFICATIONS
- UL listed electric sign manufacturer since 1987
- (6) limited sign service electrician licensees ME
- (1) Journeyman Electrician License
EQUIPMENT & SERVICE
No sign project is too big or too small. If we need an 8' ladder, an 85' crane or anything in between to get your job done, we can do it. Custom signs & printing, lettering - from vinyl to router designs, neon and more, we have the equipment to service you.
SIGN PERMIT & COMPLIANCE
In addition to designing and manufacturing your sign, Neokraft recognizes how sign permitting and compliance applications can often become the largest challenge to the design, production and installation processes. Our sales and design teams are experts in addressing and working within local codes and ordinances before production begins – saving you time, hassle and money.
- MultiCam 3000 Series router
- Gerber Advantage 600 router
- CNC 1410 Roper-Whitney brake, 10'
- CNC 1214KE2 Roper-Whitney brake, 12'
- CNC 10M14 Roper-Whitney shear, 10'
- CLN 2010 Computerized letter notcher
(w/ CLN 12" Bender & CLN Quick trim notcher)
- CNC PlasmaCam w/ Hypertherm Powermax 85Plasma cutter
- Durachrome wide format thermal-transfer printer
- Seal Image 62 wide format laminator
- Mimaki JV-300 160 wide format solvent printer
- Mimaki CG-160FXII 62.9 inch multi cutting plotter
- SummaCut 24 inch cutting plotter
- MVP1024 UV printer (3D)
- Scotchman hydraulic iron worker
- (4) OTC Mig135 aluminum welders
- (1) Miller Syncrowave 180 SD
- (1) Lincoln Powermig 300
- (1) Lincoln Powermig 215
- (1) Hypertherm Powermax 45 plasma cutter
- (1) AGM 600SS Stud welder
- 25' x 60' full color match paint booth
Matthews and Akzo Nobel Paint Systems
- 8'x20' V-nose box trailer
- 8'x16' Equipment & 5'x10' utility trailers
- 7'x18' Superline flatbed power tilt trailer
- 35' Skyboom service truck
- 40' Altec Platform service truck
- 55' Sponco service truck
- 65' Skyhook crane
- 52' Hiab articulating crane truck
- 6" - 36" dia. augers
- Gehl Skid Steer with augers
- Thomas Mini-Skid with 8"-12" augers
- 85' Elliott HiReach G85R crane truck
- (3) Scissor lifts
- 28' Enclosed trailer
- Ford F550 Dual Axle truck
- GMC Sierra Dual Axle truck
- Chevrolet Colorado pick up truck
- (1) Cargo van
- 5-yard dump body